VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava
Commercialization of R&D Results Department, which is part of the ISC, focuses on knowledge and technology transfer between academia and industry. The aim is, on the one hand, to convey to the university the practical application of scientific discoveries and technological inventions, and, on the other hand, to allow the access of the application sphere to the latest scientific research findings and the technological equipment. The department specializes in the support of practical use of R&D results and it offers a methodological assistance in finding the appropriate form of innovative product use on the market, a legal support for the implementation of chosen way of commercialization, a verification of potential of the research knowledge for the commercialization or a possible search for the potential business partner or investor. The department is also used as a single Contact point for easy orientation in the complex structure of university departments.
Innovation Support Centre (ISC), ensuring technology transfer between academia and industry, is a supportive centre of VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava. The University is one of Czech’s largest public universities and it provides tertiary education within 7 faculties to over 17,000 students in engineering, technical, and economic related areas. Strategic activities are divided into education, science, research, development and creative activities and cooperation with industry. All these activities are connected to support innovations in the Moravian-Silesian Region. Research at the University is ensured by close connection to industry in the region, which in turn ensures that education is geared towards helping students solve the real problems found in the workplace.
|Full name:||VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava|
|Member of Transfera.cz since:||2014|
|Type of membership:||regular member|
Contact technology information
|Name of workplace:||Innovation Support Centre – Commercialization of R&D Results Department|
|Contact address:||Centrum podpory inovací, útvar 9720 17. listopadu 15/2172 708 33 Ostrava-Poruba|
|Name and surname:||Miroslav Neulinger|
- Comprehensive system of automatic recognition and classification of flat wheels in rail transport.
- A joint with two degrees of freedom for use in exoskeletons and rehabilitation devices
- Adaptable half mask with bactericidal and virucidal nanofilters with permanent daylight regeneration
- Autonomní systém měření toku a analýzy sypké hmoty
- Diagnostic equipment for electrochemical accumulators and batteries
- Nanopovlaky pro akustické aplikace
- Technological equipment for multiphase fluid separation of waste mixtures
- Vyrovnávače tahů v lanech výtahu
- Zařízení pro průběžnou kontrolu tváření ocelových disků